Tips to Get More People to Read Your Google Plus Posts
1. Include photos or videos in your posts. Visually appealing posts will catch a user’s eye when scrolling through the real-time news feed.
2. Keep it simple. You may have a 100,000 character limit to ramble on with, but how many people will stop to read all of that? Distill your message to its essence and make it count.
3. Take advantage of the full character limit. Wait, didn’t we just tell you to keep it simple? In most cases, yes, you will want to refer to tip #2. However, there are some instances when posting a full blog post, article, book teaser, or other longer piece of well-optimized content is appropriate and may rank well. It is all dependent upon your audience and the content on hand.
4. Insert asterisks around the part of your post you would like Google to use as your title tag. This will bold the text, and your post can actually rank with that title tag in the search results.
5. Style your posts, using italics and strike-throughs for variety. For italics, insert an underscore (_) before and after your text. For example, _how to use italics in Google Plus post_ will appear as how to use italics in a Google Plus post. To do a strikethrough, just put a hyphen before and after your text. For example, -how to use strike-through text in a Google Plus post- will appear as how to use strike-through text in a Google Plus post.
Click Here To Buy GooglePlus Website Post Plus Ones
Click Here To Buy GooglePlus Post +1