Growing your LinkedIn presence all comes down to two main strategies: promoting your page and producing engaging content that drives shares and increases your visibility. This article will look at 50 ways to get LinkedIn page followers using these two strategies.
If your employees are on LinkedIn, ask them to add your page as their workplace. When they do this, they will automatically become followers of your page.
2. Optimize your content for optimal amplification. According to LinkedIn, “best-of” lists get almost 40% more amplification than regular company posts.
3. Use the LinkedIn company follow plugin to put a follow button on your website or blog.
4. Share YouTube videos with your followers. According to LinkedIn, followers who engage with videos on LinkedIn take twice as many “amplification actions” (shares, comments, etc.) as they do on non-video posts.
5. Optimize your LinkedIn page for search engines. Include relevant keywords in your description and in your posts (especially longer, content-heavy posts that tend to do well in search).
6. Engage with your current connections and page followers FIRST. There’s no point in attempting to grow your page if you’re not bothering to engage with the network you already have. Make a point of regularly commenting on and sharing other people’s posts.